Please review the entire RLF application to understand and obtain the required information before completing the form.
At the end of the application, you will be asked to upload several documents. Please ensure you have the following readily available before completing the form:
- Current (not over 60 days old) Balance Sheet
- Current (not over 60 days old) Profit and Loss Statement
- Previous 3 years’ fiscal year-end Balance Sheets
- Previous 3 years’ fiscal year-end Profit and Loss Statements
- Previous 3 years’ Federal income tax returns
- Business Plan stating the history of the business, nature of expansion, and marketing plans
- Cash flow projections by month for 1st year; then by quarter for 2nd and 3rd years
- Personal financial statements for all owners of the business with prior 3 year’s tax returns
- Resume or biographical sketch including previous business experience and management capabilities of each owner and supervisors
- If Corporation, copy of Articles of Incorporation and current Certificate of Good Standing from the State of Colorado
- If Partnership or LLC, copy of Partnership or LLC Agreement
- Copy of letter of commitment from other financing sources, including rate and terms of financing
Upon completing the online application and uploading all documents, an invoice for $100 application fee will be sent to your designated contact.
If a paper application is preferred, please contact Upstate Colorado.